Brad Pitt surprised Angelina Jolie with breath mints on Valentine’s. Was this just an inside joke or
is there something more to it?
It’s been reported that Megan Fox the “world’s sexiest woman” allegedly hates bad breath so much that she has a major phobia of it!
Beyonce is rumored to have horrible breath. The media has a lot of fun with this!
There are 3 causes for bad breath
1. Halitosis This is chronic, long term bad breath, caused by anaerobic sulfur-producing bacteria breeding beneath the surface of the tongue and often in the throat and tonsils.
2. Dry Mouth As people get older salivary glands produce less moisture. A dry palate allows anaerobic bacterial colonies to grow very quickly, since saliva natural cleanses the mouth.
3. Tooth decay and gingivitis This becomes more pronounced as we age and produces
odor and promotes bacterial growth.
Most celebrities know these 2 sure-fire cures for bad breath.
1. Brush, Floss and Rinse It’s been said over and over again but yes this works
for most people. Don’t forget to brush your tongue…that’s where all the bacteria can be found.
2. Eat Yogurt Having 2 portions of yogurt every day will work wonders to stop the smell.
According to research carried out by Dr. Kenichi Hojo of Tsurumi University in Yokohama, Japan, live bacteria in yogurt drowns out the bacteria in your mouth that produces hydrogen sulfide which is a major cause of smell. However you need to eat sugarless, plain yogurt with live cultures such as “Lactobacillus bulgaricus” and “Streptococcus thermophilus”.