Disinfect your home with ultraviolet light

Here's How UV-C Light Neutralizes Viruses, Bacteria, Fungus and Mold Hiding In Your Home & On-The-Go

Ultraviolet (ultraviolet C or UV-C) has been used in hospitals for over 40 years to kill or inactivate microorganisms by destroying nucleic acids and disrupting their DNA. UV-C Germicidal light can play a valuable part in your protection strategy. Viotox products are specifically designed to neutralize 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, fungus and mold commonly found around your home, near you and on-the-go.

UV Ultraviolet Germicidal Lamp

Learn More

UV Phone - Face Mask Sterilizer

Learn More

UV Water Bottle - Thermos

Learn more

UV Portable Sterilizer Beam

Learn More

UV Toothbrush Sanitizer

Learn More

UV Sterilizer Bag

Learn More

VIOTOX

UV-C Light For A Healthy Life.