How To Get Dolphin Skin By Face Cupping
Dolphin skin is the latest and hottest trend in cosmetics. One of the most important steps when it comes to achieving dolphin skin is to optimize the rate of cellular turnover. Why? Turns out cellular turnover is one of the key factors when it comes to radiant skin. Face cupping achieves this – here’s how:
The suction effect pulls blood into the area of skin underneath the cup. This saturates the surrounding tissue with fresh blood and promotes new blood vessel formation.
Cupping also promotes sterile inflammation. Sterile inflammation is a form of pathogen-free trauma. With cupping, it results from mechanical trauma.
The vacuum-like suction separates different layers of tissues, resulting in micro trauma and tearing. This triggers an inflammatory response, flooding the area with white blood cells, platelets, and other healing aids.
To achieve “Dolphin Skin” you’ll also need to:
- Use a moisturizing and hydration agent.
- Enhance your natural skin tones with lightweight, blendable products.
- Add dimension and warmth back into your complexion especially your cheeks.
- Achieving the dewy, almost wet look of dolphin skin by using a cream highlighter.
- Use powder on the face to create contrast and reduce unnecessary shine in the areas which are not highlighted.