Clean and Safe UV Disinfection Used By Hospitals Now Available For Your Home
Ultraviolet 254nm UV (UVC) is used to kill bacteria, viruses, mite and mold. UVC attacks, damages and destroys the DNA structure of the microorganism. UV light energy modifies the DNA structure of viral pathogens, like Salmonella and Ebola, so that they cannot reproduce, and therefore cannot colonize and spread. With just one use, GoLight has a 99.9 percent disinfection rate.
GoLight is Easy and Eco-Friendly To Use
Just Wave It Over The Area To Be Sanitized:
Kills up to 99.9% of Indoor Germs, Allergens and Bacteria.
Destroys Odor-Causing Bacteria and Viruses Carried by Pets.
Sanitizes Without Chemicals, Irritants or Residues.
Create a Healthy Environment for You and Your Family
Use GoLight to disinfect floors, counters, sinks, mattresses, electronics and much more at home, in the car, boat, camper, office, at hotels and on the road.
UV technology is safe, reliable and environmentally friendly. GoLight disinfection wand kills up 99.9% of indoor air bacteria, viruses, mites, mold and viruses carried by pets. Superior quality quartz tubes are used with a penetration of 254 nm>90% with a Lifetime of 15000 hours with a low UV depreciation and efficient long term operation.
The Viotox Sanitizing GoLight uses the same advanced UV-C light technology used to sanitize hospital equipment for over 30 years. The GoLight features:
- Simple one-button operation and easy-to-read digital display
- Safety shut-off feature guards against unwanted exposure to eyes or skin
- Built-in timer allows for precise exposure times
- Comes complete with protective carrying case, battery pack and AC adapter/battery charger
- Low battery warning light helps you plan ahead
- Long life UV-C bulb rated for 15,000 hours of operation
- Rechargeable batteries included
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 20.75″
- One year limited warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Replacement Bulb: Vio14W UV-C Sanitizing Wand Replacement Bulb
- Weight: 1.5 lbs